Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Nothing is new, yet everything is new.....does that make sense? I've been house sitting and dog sitting for my parents the last few days and all this alone time has me feeling like I need out. I've been feeling this way for awhile now, but it wasn't as apparent as it has been the last few days. I've been helping my parents with money and whatnot, but they'll only keep accepting the help as long as I'm there. I love them dearly, but I think I have to live my life now. I'm stronger than ever, I have a great network of friends and life is completely drama free, a bit mundane at times, but I'll take it compared to what I've been through. I've already begun a small search of what is available in the area and although it might be a struggle, its a chance I have to take.

++++++++++++++++++++

I've been a little depressed lately finding myself crying at sad moments while watching a movie (never happened before). I don't exactly know why either. I mean I'm lonely at times, but that's not exactly it. I can deal with lonliness, I can deal with no man in my life, but something is missing. Perhaps the moving into an apartment will help me feel less stale and more in charge of my life. I definitely am itching for a change lately. I tend to get restless when my life is in one spot for too long. Does that mean I'll be looking for a new job? Not sure, but ya never know. All I do know is that I'm craving change in a baaaaaad way.

++++++++++++++++++++

Tomorrow is my traditional excusion with my sister to the Bon Jovi concert at Giant's Stadium. Growing up I was a HUGE Jovi fan (who wasn't) and my very first concert was with my sister so it became tradition rather fast. I'm totally looking forward to getting LOADED with her - what else is new?

++++++++++++++++++++

And that's about it for now. A little lame, but I had to throw something up. I promise something good will be written soon.

No comments: