Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Bloggeritis

I'm tired of reading other people's blogs. I need to continue with my own. I should be writing about my own experiences and not worry about others - I have my own story to write.

Monday night I was going to quit my second job and I didn't. I chickened out because the chef "Jesus" beat me to it. I couldn't look my manager in the face and quit after his chef walked out. I'm an asshole, I know. Instead I went home and gave the man "the talk." I already wrote about it earlier, but this is what bothers me. I gave him the talk and he still hasn't done anything. I hate men, they just are SO not worth my time.

My friend Cheryl asked me if I would date after I broke up with him. I don't know how to answer that because there isn't a guy that I want to date. I have no urge to go through it all again. I have too many projects that I want to complete before I date someone - like cleaning my closet.

No comments: