Thursday, February 16, 2006

Lame Ass Post

Yeh, I got nothing new to report. I have yet to hear whether or nor my family is moving to Atlanta. Until then I have some time to think about what the hell I'm going to do. I think staying in New Jersey is what is best for me right now. I mean this is the perfect opportunity to start fresh and new, but I think I need to do this. I need to stay.

As for my love life - that's a non issue. I went on 4 dates with a nice, good guy, but again, something was missing.....I don't want to air any dirty laundry, I just know that it wouldn't have worked.

I told my sister about these recent events and she totally castrated me for getting rid of yet another "live one." It was to the point that I actually felt bad that I don't want him in my life. That there is something wrong with me, but then I remembered that the last time my sister was dating was 18 years ago. What the hell does she know about dating in 2006??? She has NO clue what its like out there....but I digress.

Anyway, I'm off tomorrow and Monday. Tomorrow I am hitting the slopes with B for a small ski trip. Should be fun....anytime spent with B is a good time. We kill one another so I'm really looking forward to this. Then Saturday, seeing my favorite cover band, Urban Trip which is always fun....I promise I will not get on stage this time.....maybe. Sunday evening is Nicole's birthday so we are headed to a city club. I have no money for this venture, and I'm tot really feeling it, but she's a good friend so I will bend over backwards to go....hey now.

See? This post was lame....but I love you and I wanted to make sure I got something up before the weekend. I'll try to post at some point.....maybe.......

No comments: