Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Random Questions

Good day all. I'm in and out of a conference today running around like a chicken with out a head. So I'm going to leave you with an email questionnaire. Feel free to cut and paste to friends.


How would you describe yourself to someone who doesn't know you?
Fun, out going, intelligent, spontaneous

What is your worst feature?
My temper when someone goads me

What is your very best feature?
My humor and positive outlook

What's the worst thing you will do for the right amount of money?
Jump in a vat of puke for a babillion dollars

When was the last time you got disgustingly drunk? details please!?
What time is it? - probably my birthday

What is your favorite past time?
Sitting by the window during a warm summer rain or doing photography in the city

What is your drink of choice?
Oh god, do you have time??? Let's start with cosmopolitans, Tom Collins, Seabreeze, Corona, Bass - I can keep going if you have time.

What famous person would you get "hot & sweaty" with given the chance?
You want this list alphabetically or numerically???? - Brad Pitt, Collin Ferrell, Hugh Jackman, Robert Feines, Matt Damon, George Clooney, et al.

What is your all time favorite position? (And I don't mean sports!!!)
Missionary is boring - but get the right partner and HOLLA!!!

Where is the weirdest place you ever did "it"?
Weirdest or most fun? On the beach, Memorial Day weekend - about 2:00 p.m.

Have you ever done "it" outdoors? ... not in a car ... where?
Yep, see above

Do you have any regrets in life?
Being so stupid for so long with Ted

If you had a regret ... what would you do different given the chance?
Been smarter about my choices and stronger to carry them out

Do you believe in destiny?
Nah. I don't think we are pre-destined for anything, but I do believe things work themselves out.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Lust, not love

Do you believe in miracles?
Yes, the miracle of life

Where in the world would you love to travel to that seems out of reach?
Italy right now - no moolah. :(

What is the craziest thing you ever did ... totally without thinking?
First time I jumped on stage during a performance by a band - I had to be about 21 - but that kind of set the trend for years to come.

What is your favorite TV show now?
My Name is Earl, The Office and That 70's Show

What was your favorite TV show growing up?
Pee Wee's Playhouse and Magnum P.I.
What’s your favorite food?

Ice cream - hands down

What food do you dislike?
Anything that smells bad

What is your favorite CD/Song or artist at this moment?
None - maybe Staind, Maroon 5???

What are some of your all-time favorite songs?
Smoke Gets in Your Eyes by The Platters, You Belong to Me by Dean Martin

What characteristic do you despise?
Obnoxious, chatty, rude, inconsiderate people - oh wait, you only wanted one....

What is your life goal at this moment?
To be happy and content

What was your childhood dream of becoming?
A doctor, teacher or actress

Your favorite flower?
Gardenia's or Hyacinth's

When is your birthday and how old or young will you be?
2/4/77 - I just turned 29

If you had 3 wishes what would they be?
Well that's easy - Money - money and oh yeh - money. I know it should be world peace or something, but this is make believe anyway

What is one thing you would change about your significant other?
I don't have one.....but I'm working on it.

If you can change one thing about anyone you know what would it be?
President Bush - I'd make him a better president (after I beat the living piss out of him).

What is the worst thing a friend has ever done to you?
Left me at the mall - but they weren't really a friend now were they?

How old where you when you first had sex?
16 - and I don’t regret that because he was the right guy.

Have you ever tried any kind of drug?
Yep, only pot though

Have you ever gotten arrested? For what?
Nope....I really can't believe that, I've done some retarded things.

If you could have one special gift or talent what would it be?
To sing better than anyone else on the earth

Do you believe money can change who you are? I mean a lot of money.
Yep - I'd be ridiculously happy. But that's just me....

Have you ever had more than one partner at a time?
Nope, I'm a good girl

Do you believe in life after death?
God I hope so

Do you believe what comes around goes around?
Hells yes!!!! Karma is a b*tch.

Do you hate filling out these questionnaires?
Nope, it passes the time at work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ice cream is some good stuff. That's my favorite, too.

Phi said...

Hi. I found your blog via AnneArkham. Just wanted to say hi before reading it aaaaaallll the way through the end of my working day... ;-)

..oh, so you're Italian? from where?