Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Boooorrrrrreeeedddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm bored.

Jesus, when I was little I would walk around the house stating to anyone who would listen, "I'm Bored." They'd run their ideas and I'd shoot them down. one. by. one. I was awful. Seriously, I was the terror child - just short of being the Antichrist. I was a winge and I made everyone else miserable if I could. I was always cranky and if I didn't get my way - good lord look out. But I was also a lot of fun....some things I guess don't change. HA!

I'm still bored. I got nothing for you people today. Nada. I can talk about the stupid people who wonder this earth and fuck it up for all of us with half a clue, but that might get you all heated and worked up and that wouldn't be good. Especially if you had one of those nasty mornings that have left you already ready to kill a moron. Like the stupid son of bitch who looked at me twice this morning as I called out "HOLD THE ELEVATOR" - jerkoff, I should have kicked his little bony ass - but I didn't.

Let's see.....ummmmm, well my boss is out this week. You know what that means right? I'm so bored I want to shoot myself in the head. It also means I have basically nothing to do for the next few days. I know some of you are like, "BONUS!" - nope. Not here, when I'm bored I start doing things I shouldn't. I think of ways to get myself in trouble. Like bringing movies in and watching them on my laptop. Or how about walking around talking to people all over this place. 7,500 employees - that can keep me busy for a little while.

I used to do that a lot. Just get up and walk around, talk to whoever. Well. I'm no so under the radar as I thought I was. I'm one of those people who sticks out - because I say hello to EVERYONE. Doesn't matter what class or type of person you are, you always get a hello from me. I'm nice. Sue me. But that means that after awhile, people always want to talk and they stop me and blah blah blah - "Shit, I've been gone for 40 minutes now!!!" - it happens.

I'd go visit B because I haven't seen him in awhile, but its only day two after being out a few days so that means he's swamped and he won't have time for me. Bugger. Trixie is busy as well and Kelly doesn't come in for another few hours. Shit. I can't download music because this place sucks big monkey dick and they make it so you can't download ANYTHING. There are only so many websites I can friggin read before they all get boring. I should have taken a day off sometime this week. Perhaps I shall. Hhhhmmm, Friday? Yes, I'll take Friday off. Maybe.

I want a bag of chips.

Shoot me. Just shoot me. I'm bored out of my skull. I spent the better half of this morning reviewing my bills (because I was bored, so let's add to the depression and look at finances shall we?) - and uh yeh, I need a second job. I can handle what I have, no problem - but I want to move out eventually and a sweet deal has potentially presented itself. In order for me to move out, I'd have to get a second job for a few months to help pay down some stuff and make sure I can make it. Damn. I hate being a grown up.

Anywho, that's my scoop right now. I know you all were tuning in to hear a Ted update but I don't have one. I told you....its going to go slow, its going to be at my pace. And why ruffle anyone's feathers talking about it when there really isn't anything to talk about? Its all good in Mer's hood.

If anyone else is bored, hit me up via email.

I still want those chips........

No comments: