Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Idiot. Moron. Dumbass. Stupid. Asshole. Baffoon......me.

Woke up this morning, looked at the clock...briefly. Screamed, shot out of bed and ran into the shower. Shit I overslept by 20 minutes. GOD DAMN IT!!!!

Washed my hair, my body, jumped out, towel dried, combed hair, did make up, brushed teeth, blow dried hair, got dressed, grabbed my shit and ran downstairs.

Dad: "You ok?" looks at his watch.
Me: (exasberated look of disgust) "YES! FINE! I'm running twenty minutes late!!!"
Dad: "Um ok, but its only 10 after 5."
Me: (Stopped everything, gave him a blank stare and said) "What? You're kidding."
Dad: "Nope, its only 5:10."
Me: "I'm going back to bed."

That's right. I thought it was 5:40 a.m., when really it was only 4:40 a.m. Guess that's what happens when you get so majorly fucked up the night before.

So yes, I am an idiot. A moron. A complete and total fuck up. I've been doing that a lot lately. I've been blowing off minor details - like actually comprehending time.....I fucked up reading a digital clock.

I also would like to take this opportunity to say I'm sorry to two people. Rich (hung out with him last night and watched the game, thus the debauchery that caused my brain to freeze, hemorrhage and ultimately stop working - and I say sorry because I kept stopping conversation [which was hard enough as is when fucked up] to text message someone else.) The other sorry is to Matty Mac, because I have NO idea what I said last night via text messaging (he was on the receiving end of said text messages that interrupted Rich). I tried in vain to re-read the messages from last night and I don't think I comprehend the conversation very well. I'll make it up to you Matty. Don't you worry your pretty little head.

Right now, I'm coming off my morning high (being up so early) and crashing like a mother fucker. Dear LORD I NEED CAFFEINE!!!! But watching the sun rise over the city is nice.....FUCK THAT - I'd still take the hour sleep I lost.

No comments: