Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Welcome Back

If you have found your way to this site, then you must be someone I trust and/or like a lot.

When I created Finding M, it was a way for me to figure out my inner issues and problems. I never thought that people would actually read it and that I would make friends from it. I never even thought that I would have any issues or problems, but I did - not once, not twice, but three times.

The first time was when I realized family and friends were reading it. After the initial shock, I got over it. Ok, I just had to censure things a little bit, not bad, its ok - its good to have a few secrets, its healthy. The second time was when the guy I was dating found this site and that freaked me out because I told him not to come looking for it - that pissed me off bad. This third and final time, not a big deal in the very least, but still its a co-worker and I don't need anyone in the office knowing that I came to work on a Friday morning still loaded from the night before. I work for the big boss, the big guy - the BIG KAHUNA. We don't want to ruffle his feathers.

I guess what pissed me off most about this latest stint was the fact that my "good" friend was the one who gave out the site. I thought she knew that I liked privacy and that I had issues about the site. She must of known because her guilty conscious told me about it. Well instead of getting pissy with her and turning this into something it shouldn't - I moved the site. I moved the whole god damned thing.

This makes me happy. Now I can say things that I've been holding back and this is once again about me. About Mer's quest for happiness - about Mer and not about her friends. I can tell you who pissed me off and when and not worry about reprecussions. Good stuff.

Not sure how often I'll post to this site. I want to try and keep this as far away from work as possible, but we'll see. We'll see indeed.

Welcome back peeps. Once again, its all good in Mer's hood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me too. Go Mer!