Thursday, May 05, 2005

My Extended Family....

I’m ecstatic. I can’t believe it but two of my favorite bloggers returned my emails. These two individuals have become kindred spirits to me – although they do not know this. The first would be Stephanie Klein. I can’t ever say this enough, but she’s brilliant and you can find her blog at http://stephanieklein.blogs.com. She is very witty, sharp and creatively funny. To say she has been an inspiration to me during these last few weeks would be an outrageous understatment. I digress from saying that we have had parallel lives, but the coincidences are truly amazing. From her private perverted thoughts, experiences as a child, to ex-husbands, its been VERY nice to know that I'm not alone. I just truly wish I was as well educated and crafty as her - but then I wouldn't be me.

The other blogger that I make a point to read just about everyday would be 'Waiter' at http://waiterrant.blogspot.com. As you may already be aware, I do have a second job working as a waitress. I came upon his site just last week and had to read the entire thing just for the fact that I admire his writing. I'm also amused that it doesn't matter where you work as a waiter, the bullshit still remains the same. If you enjoy good writing and realistic humor, he's your man. I tried to get him to tell me where he was a waiter, but I was DENIED. I have no ill will toward him since I myself am very careful as to who I give my information, so I will pay him that respect and stop pouting.

Both of these writers inspire me to continue keeping this daily blog and also continue my journy to find Mer. The fact that they returned my emails made me smile and that has been hard these last few weeks. In a very derranged way, they feel like family to me. One of these days I'll ask them to read my blog, but right now I'm too chicken shit.

Again, happy Cinco de Mayo to all and to all a good night I'm going to go and get my drink on.

1 comment:

Stephanie Klein said...

You are a wonderful woman. I know you know why.