Friday, May 27, 2005

Closure

The funny thing about closure is you never really know in real life it is the end. I know I can make a speech or write him an email telling him I never want to speak to him again, but what good will it do? I can certainly do that, but the closure that I would be looking to redeem can and would be pooped on. He would still find a way to respond or call or something. Why? I do not know.

I could sit here and write about all the awful things he has done in the past week, but I've decided to just let it go. I don't need closure from him, I just need to move on. This isn't a movie and things will not end happily ever after. We will not be friends or anything remotely close. If I never lay eyes on the antichrist ever again, I will be happier than I have ever been. But that will not happen. I wish it could but we work for the same company so I am bound to bump into him. Yuk.

This entire time I have always taken the high road. Despite his nasty comments to me or about me I have never retaliated because that is exactly what he wants. He is a Yugo and I am a Mercedes, that was how people viewed us. Co-workers never could figure it out because I am classy and he is classless. He was good looking, don't get me wrong, but you could dress him up, but never take him out. The only thing I did, and I did this last night as I was leaving and I am telling you now that it was incredibly immature of me to do but I'm glad I came down to his level just this once, - I spit in his work shoes and snotted in his sneakers. It was a good snot too because I didn't need to wipe after. I laughed and walked out the door. Guess that can be considered closure.

No comments: