Thursday, July 14, 2005

Awww Dammit to Hell

First off, I'm still sick, I really think I'm relapsing and its causing me some concern because now I can't breathe. What the hell? I hate being sick, this blows big monkey dick. But on with your regularly scheduled program. I think I'll have lots to write today because I'm very cranky and cranky Mer is not a good thing.

I had a whole post written about marriage and my views on whether or not that will ever happen for me, but I deleted it. You know why? Because I'm sick of being hung up on men. I'm not saying that I am going to spew women's lib or anything, I'm just tired of life revolving around boys.

"Who's gonna call?"
"Who's gonna ask me out this weekend?"
"Oh he's cute, wonder if he's single?"
"Gee I wonder if he'll look my way?"

Paalease. Spare me. So not worth my time and aggrevation. Se la vi.

Shit I'm cranky today - can you tell? I'm so angry about so many things right now and its all because I'm still sick. Seriously, I can't take this anymore - its sending me off on tangents.

I was downstairs getting coffee after I started writing this entry and I saw a cancer patient fall - it irritated me because I was helpless, I watched the whole thing happen. How do I know she was a cancer patient? Because I worked in the field for 7 years and I can spot one a mile away. I felt awful for her, she looked awful, she had no energy to get up or help herself. I'm so mad right now. I have no right to complain about my cold when a simple cold could infest this woman and kill her. I know its all relative, but still I'm so mad because she seemed like such a nice lady who was deplete of all energy. She just laid there like a wounded foe, no fight left in her. It was all so sad.

No more, I have to go before I get really cranky. I'll post later when I have something real to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this post.