I'm in a fabulous mood today people. I'll write all about it later but for now here's a little game and I hope you enjoy. I have already sent this to a few of you, but hey, repitition is not ALWAYS a bad thing. Got this email from my sister and thought I'd post it for fun.
Welcome to the new edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun! Just copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times that means you have lots of friends. Yes, this is annoying but if I can do it, so can you.
1. What is your occupation? Executive Secretary
2. What color is your underwear? Wait, let me check. Ok, Pink G-string with a cartoon on the front of a bouquet of flowers that say “I think he likes me.”
3. What are you listening to right now? “You’re the one that I want” Grease Soundtrack – NO I AM NOT LISTENING TO A CD!!! – its on the radio.
4. What was the last thing you ate? Vanilla and chocolate swirl ice cream cone with chocolate sprinkles (Thanks Kris with a K – he he he he…)
5. Do you wish on stars? I wish stars like Brat Pitt and Collin Ferrell would smooch me. But yes, I do wish on stars.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Hhhmmmm, I’d have to say Hot Pink to fit my mood
7. How is the weather right now? Fucking gorgeous right now.
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Kris with a K.
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yeh, I love Pukahontas.
10. How old are you today? The Big 2-8
11. Favorite drink? What a mean question!!! I mean come on now, there is such a vast majority of wonderful liquors out there. Seriously, where do I start because this could mean so many things – beers, mixed drinks, shots? The list is endless! I’m being thrown into a tizzy right now just trying to decide…...........Ok calming down, serenity now, serenity now.
Geez, I was thrown into a code red with that question. Toss up here. Right now, beer would be Corona on a hot day, Bass in the Autumn – if it’s a mixed drink, gots to go with Orange Stoli and 7Up in the summer, Cosmopolitan in the winter
12. Favorite sport to watch? Another Stumper – Toss up between Hockey and football but since hockey is currently DEAD, I’d have to go with Football.
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? Uh yeh, don’t all women?
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Both
15. Pets? Cassie the 15 year old half blind, deaf yellow lab and DUKE – the best rottweiler of all time.
16. Favorite month? December – Christmas and Sissy’s birthday.
17. Favorite food? Ice Cream – hands down.
18. What was the last movie you watched? Wedding Crashers – holy $hit that movie was funny.
19. Favorite day of the year? My birthday duh, February 4th
20. What do you do to vent anger? I don’t know what you’re talking about, I never get angry. (STOP LAUGHING!). I leave the situation entirely and go for a drive.
21. Fall or spring? Autumn because I can straighten my hair and its still nice out.
22. Hugs or kisses? Need you ask? Smoochie Poochie’s all the way.
23. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry
24. Do you want your friends to email you back? Why the hell would I bother forwarding then? Ah der.
25. Who is most likely to respond 1st? Trixie
26. Who is least likely to respond? B– just because he knows I'll get mad and he likes to do that to me.
27. Who do you live with? Oh man, this is so sad, I live with Mom and Dad, Cassie and Duke. (weep….)
28. When was the last time you cried? Sunday night…..I had an awfully bad dream.
29. What is on the floor of your closet? Tons of shoes, boxes of clothes, the lost link…..
30. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Currently in my phone book? Hhhmm toss up, I’d have to say Jessica, but I don’t see her or talk to her nearly enough. I think we’ve known each other 20+ years. Yikes!
31. What did you do last night? Had dinner with Trixie and dessert with Kris with a K –get your minds out of the gutter!
32. Favorite smell? Lilacs
33. What inspires you? My ability to move forward despite any obstacles thrown my way.
34. What are you afraid of? Splitting my pants. Oh wait, that happened last week, right Trixie?
35. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese Please
36. Favorite vehicle? Again, very very hard question, I mean are we talking current or past? Sports cars, trucks or even SUV's? Why is God punishing me with such hard questions!!! WHY!!!!!!!!
Ok, I’m done, Uummm…. – Aston Martin convertible in silver with a blue soft top and gray leather interior, ’57 T-Bird convertible in canary yellow with egg shell leather interior and of course my car – 350Z
37. Favorite dog breed? Jack Russell Terrier and my Dog Duke. DUUUKKKKEEE!!!!!
38. Number of keys on your key ring? 5 – that’s 5 too many.
39. How many years at your current job? 8 fucking long ass years
40. Favorite day of the week? Friday night
41. How many cities have you lived in/name them? New York City, Fair Lawn, Prospect Park, Passaic Park, East Rutherford
42. What would you rather be doing right now? Smooching a boy while laying on the beach, two cold beers on ice – ok, lets be honest, I’d love to be in a Corona commercial right now – just add boy toy and stir