Thursday, June 02, 2005

Court Order

Exhausted, physically, mentally and spiritually. Upon returning from establishing a court ordered restraining order, I was interviewed by Ted's supervisor. Thank God I still possessed his threatening voicemail (1 of 5) and emails that he has sent me with threatening remarks. They have decided to remove him from this job site. He will no longer work here, but that makes me more uneasy.

I worry that this will create more waves. I am scared that he will retaliate and come back at me. He's crazy and if he loses his job working for the union he'll really be mad and come at me. I don't need this. I don't want any of it and I didn't go anywhere looking for it. He's psycho.

My life is just a mess right now. I thank God that I have good family and good friends. I thank God that I have a good head on my shoulders. I am praying to God that this will be the end.

I have to go to court on June 13th, he'll be there and I'm worried about that. I don't want to go through this. I am the one being harrassed, yet I have to endure all of this. Why he couldn't just leave me alone and be done with me is something I will never understand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right to leave, and right that you have a good head on your shoulders.

And you are right that it is hard.

Thoughts and prayers.........